Saturday, 24 October 2009

Restaurant Gift Certificate!

Review by This Mama Rocks:

My husband and I just recently used restaurants.com to give a gift certificate to a family member as a gift. We loved their service and will be using it again! We love going out to eat and know everyone loves to receive a gift where you can enjoy the night out at a nice restaurant of your choice. You do want to call any restaurant a head of time to see if there are any restrictions that apply. Usually they will tell you the gift certificate can’t be used to buy Alcohol, Daily Specials and of course the Servers Tip. I think that same rule applies to any restaurant gift certificate.

I wanted to give back to my fabulous readers since the holidays are around the corner. Everyone will be out doing some shopping and visiting with family, so who wouldn’t want to win a $25 gift certificate! This gift certificate is good for 1 year and I will be choosing 3 winners.

Enter at This Mama Rocks by Oct 31st!