Sunday, 14 March 2010

Mirra Beauty Care Products

Review by Nichol:
I was sent a package with a variety of Mirra products. In my package I received a bottle of Daily Smoothing Shampoo and Conditioner, which I love. They contain aloe extract, wheat and soy protein which leaves my hair soft and shiny. The scent is truly wonderful and you can definitely tell it's made of natural ingredients which are good for your hair. I love that about natural. I know that my hair isn't getting damaged by something from harsh ingredients. My hair is loving these and I can tell I have less frizzy hair that seems more manageable. I also received Mirra Daily Strong Sculpting Gel which contains Chitosan and ingredient which provides natural hold. I really like this gel. I get into moods where I just want to scrunch instead of going through all of the hassle of blow drying and straightening. It's a nice change to do this. The gel really holds up well and leaves a nice curl behind with my natural wavy hair. Next up the Mirra Renew Replenishing and Protective Body Washes. Love Love Love these. The smell, how silky my skin feels and how my skin looks after I use this. The replenishing wash has bamboo and honey extracts that leave my skin moisturized all day long. I can't describe how my skin feels after using this but I know I love it. The Protective Body Wash contains ginger extract cleanses and hydrates your skin to new levels. From the moment you open this bottle it's like a burst of citrus in your shower. It smells absolutely amazing due to the citrus scent. I cannot praise this body wash enough. Lastly, I received the Mirra Renew Protective Lotion. I'm iffy about this lotion. It is kinda watery going onto your skin and takes a moment to lose that feeling. I then get a sticky feeling after that which I don't like. I don't feel like this keeps my skin moisturized as I have to reapply often. It then gets greasy. I'm a picky person with lotions so it may just be me. I will say that it smells amazing just like the Protective Body Wash. It has a strong citrus scent and wakes you up that's for sure.

One lucky reader will receive a similar package to the one that Nichol received!

Enter at Kiddies Corner Deals by March 22nd!