Tuesday, 6 April 2010

Rosy Handbags

One of my faves is the create your own photo tote! I love personalized stuff!

Review by Lindsey:
Upon receiving my new hobo bag, I found it to be just as gorgeous as it looked on the site! This is truly a lovely purse, and a purchase I would have been very satisfied with had I bought it online myself. I’ve been slightly leery about buying purses online in the past, but this experience gave me confidence, and it’s nice to know that there are good places like Rosy Handbags out there. Everything is just as described, and I’m more than happy with the quality and material of the purse.
I can’t think of anything I don’t like about the site or the purse I received! My only suggestion on the site would be that they allow customers to search by color as well as the type of purse; however, you can search for a color you want in the search box.

{Prize} A $25.00 gift certificate to Rosy Handbags.
{Eligibility} Open to the United States only.

Enter at Kindred Spirit Mommy by April 22nd!