Saturday, 1 May 2010

Baby Bond

About Baby Bond:I discovered that refusing to cover my baby’s head while nursing did not leave many options. I did not feel attractive when I lifted my shirt to nurse because I found myself slouching forward and it revealed my postnatal stomach and back.

After having four babies, my closet was full of nursing tops that were not flattering and quite pricey. In December, 2006 during a 2 am feeding, I envisioned a nursing accessory that would cover mom but not her baby. The next morning, I cut and sewed one of my husband’s t-shirts into the prototype for the Slurp & Burp®. Since then, I have designed three product lines to meet the needs of a variety of nursing moms and babies. We have since rebranded to BabyBond™, a name that highlights the primary benefit of our products”. Read more here. – Baby Bond website.


WIN IT

-------------------

Baby Bond is generously giving away a Baby Bond nursing cover to one LUCKY This Mama Rocks reader.


Enter at This Mama Rocks by May 10th!