Sunday, 13 June 2010

Apple & Bee


My husband and I travel quite regularly to see our families who both live in separate states. And I am sorry to say that my packing skills are lacking. I usually just throw everything in and call it good. Of course, this leads to many shampoo and lotion leaks...


Carry All Traveller - Turtle Dove Red
The apple and bee carry all is the mother of all carry alls. The carry all really does do what is says..it carries all!!!! Organic cotton on the outside and recycled PET plastic on the inside, this bag features 4 separate zipper compartments. As with all of the apple and bee range it comes with the trade mark logo toggle and apple and bee lining. You won't need anything else for when you travel.

Win It:
One lucky reader will win a Apple & Bee Carry All Traveller in Turtle Dove Red. A
second winner will be chosen to win a Apple & Bee small make-up bag just for following Apple & Bee on Facebook or Twitter!

Enter at Familylicious Reviews by June 27th!